Please read the following rules and make sure you comply with them all.
Field users do so at their own risk. No responsibility can be taken for any incidents within the field. Vehicles and contents are left at their owner’s risk. No drones or other mechanically propelled devices are permitted on the fields
Entering and Leaving the Field
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your session start time.
- Please enter cautiously
- The maximum speed limit on Brough Road is 60mph, please be aware of other vehicles, pedestrians, and horses.
- Please do not get dogs out of vehicles until the previous session use has finished and safely loaded their animals.
- Please do not exercise your dog outside the secure field area.
- Dogs must be kept on leads until safely inside the secure field boundary and the gate closed.
- Please make sure the field gate is closed immediately upon entering and leaving the field
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please do not climb on fencing or gates
- Please do not cause any obstructions.
Scoop your own poop policy
- Please provide your own BIODEGRADABLE poo bags and place contents in the bin provided.
- if you notice any unscooped poop on the fields, please drop a cone next to it so that it can be dealt with efficiently by our team
- Do not drop litter anywhere.
- Please put all litter and dog waste in the bins provided.
- All dogs using the field must be wormed and have all vaccinations up to date.
- No extension is allowed for late arrival to the field.
- No refunds are given for no-show to session booking.
- If the appointment that you have made becomes unsuitable you can reschedule your own bookings up to 2 hours before your start time using the link from your email confirmation. Cancellations are possible but to cover PayPal/ card fees we will deduct £1 per session booked from the refund
- We reserve the right to close the field at any time, for which a full refund will be given. Cancellation will be notified to the field user/booker.
Field users do so at their own risk. No responsibility can be taken for any incidents within the field.
Vehicles and contents are left at their owner’s risk.